The Art of Personal Sādhana aims to reflect the fundamentals of Śrī T Krishnamacharya and TKV Desikachar’s teaching, namely transmission occurs through the direct experience of the teacher with the student’s personal Yoga Sādhana through 121 Lessons or Small Group Studies limited to a maximum of five students.
– What are the advantages for students interested in the Art of Personal Sādhana Programme?
The Practice and Textual Study Personal Programme offers over 600 contact hours in Small Group Study Projects through Modularised two day Workshops and four day Courses, all with an in-depth focus around:
- Single topic specialisation facilitating a learning intensity
- Modular structuring offering progressive levels for study and development
- Exclusive learning environment supporting study and absorption
- Small group size limited to a maximum of five students for personal attention
- Relevance to personal situation through limited group size and single topic focus
- Studying practice and texts with a personal rather than teacher training priority
Each topic guides the student, through a Module One 2 day Workshop, complete in itself, into the selected area of practice or study. These are followed by Modular progressions to refine and deepen our skills and experience via Module Two and onwards options each comprising a 4 day Course over two weekends.
To Read more follow this link for Paul’s Personal & Professional Yoga Programme Modules