The Art of Personal Sādhana Programme 2017 for small groups of around five students in the Cotswolds to support Personal Studies in the following fields:
The Art of Personal Sādhana – One Weekend Workshop and Two Weekend Course Modules
- The Art of viniyoga of Yoga – Empower your Body Customising Āsana Prāṇāyāma Mudrā Dhyāna
- The Art of Haṭha Energetics – Vitalize your Energy Understanding Nāḍī Prāṇa Agni Cakra Bhūta
- The Art of Sūtra Psychology – Clear your Flow Exploring Awareness within Mind and Emotions
- The Art of Gītā Scripture – Search your Heart in the Quest for Relationship with the Beyond
- The Art of Upaniṣat Mysticism – Feel your Self as Being within the Essence of the Ultimate Reality
- The Art of Sāṃkhya Philosophy – See your World through Spirit Living within the Field of Nature
- The Art of Sounding and Mantra – Free your Voice as a Way to Experience the Source of Vibration
- The Art of Āyurveda Lifestyle – Know your Patterns within the Ebb and Flow of Seasons and Food
Complete in themselves they explore Yoga Practice, Theory, Psychology and Philosophy by focusing on supporting a developmental structure for our Practice and Study and, if relevant, future Professional Training.
A Development Structure for a Personalised Yoga Practice and Study Sādhana involves:
- Āsana practice and theory
- Prāṇāyāma practice and theory
- Mudrā practice and theory
- Dhyānam practice and theory
- Adhyayanam (chanting as learning or meditation) practice and theory
Supported by a Personalised Textual and Oral Study Sādhana involving:
- Experiential application of the practice and theory principles in the Haṭha Yoga texts.
- Experiential application of the Yoga Psychology principles through the Yoga Sūtra.
- Guidance with linking other Indian texts and teachings to Yoga study and practice.
- Experiential study of the core energetic, constitutional, diagnostic and lifestyle principles in Āyurveda.
For further Information visit: Paul Harvey’s Yoga Studies