- The taste in the water cannot be seen......
- Jñānam is the wisdom of 'I am that'......
- Before I inquire into who am I, I must first look at who I am.
- Niṣṭhā - The holding of a question throughout the days activities.
- Or what should be our attitude when acting.
- Matsaraḥ or Jealousy - To find fault in others (that does not exist).
- Parigraha - What we get used to expecting around situations.
- Karma (Action) is the means to know oneself.
- The Bhagavad Gītā is about confusion OF Dharma and the Yoga Sūtra...... (This post)
- How is it that we fail to to act right, see right, communicate right, even......
“The Bhagavad Gītā is about confusion OF Dharma and the Yoga Sūtra is about confusion AND Dharma.”
- TKV Desikachar