- Prārthanā Ślokam - Śuklām Opening Verse with Translation
- Prārthanā Ślokam - Gurubhyastad Verse for all Teachers with Translation
- Mahānārāyaṇa Upaniṣad – Ṛtaṃ Tapas as Mantra Practice with translation
- Śānti Pataḥ - Saha Nāvavatu with Translation
- Prārthanā Mantraḥ - Gaṇapati Saṃhitā Pāṭhaḥ with Translation
- Śrī Kṛṣṇavāgīśa - A Prayer to Śrī Krishnamacharya with Translation
- Yogena Yogo - Opening Yoga Prayer for Yoga Practice with Translation (This post)
- Kayena Vāca - Closing Prayers for Yoga Sūtra Chanting with Translation
- Kayena Vāca - Closing Prayers for Veda Chanting with Translation
- Laghu Nyāsaḥ – Agnir Me Prayer for Health with Translation
- Gāyatrī Mantra as taught by T Krishnamacharya - with translation
- Prārthanā Ślokam - Patañjali Opening Dhyānaṃ Ślokam with Translation
CHANT IN PRAISE OF YOGA
Chant from Vyāsa’s commentary to Yoga Sūtra Chapter Three verse 6.
yogena yogo jñātavyo
yogo yogāt pravartate |
yo’prama tastu yogena
sa yoge ramate ciram | |
“Only through Yoga Yoga is known,
Only through Yoga Yoga changes.
One who is patient at Yoga,
Enjoys the fruits over a long time.”
View or download this post as a PDF with chant notations.
View or Download the Prārthanā Ślokam (Request Prayer) - Dhyānaṃ Ślokam relative to Patañjali.