- Śavāsana is the road between cities.
- Progress must be seen as the distance from...... (This post)
- Yoga is trying to do something for oneself.
- Yoga is not an escape from life but an approach to living.
- Yoga uses an intelligent approach which is applied to all things and during all the day.
Notes from my first seminar with TKV Desikachar in Cambridge August 1976
”Progress must be seen as the distance from the starting point, rather than the more usual reference of the distance from the finishing point.”