- The taste in the water cannot be seen......
- Jñānam is the wisdom of 'I am that'...... (This post)
- Before I inquire into who am I, I must first look at who I am.
- Niṣṭhā - The holding of a question throughout the days activities.
- Or what should be our attitude when acting.
- Matsaraḥ or Jealousy - To find fault in others (that does not exist).
- Parigraha - What we get used to expecting around situations.
- Karma (Action) is the means to know oneself.
- The Bhagavad Gītā is about confusion OF Dharma and the Yoga Sūtra......
- How is it that we fail to to act right, see right, communicate right, even......
Bhagavad Gītā Chapter 7 Jñāna Vijñāna Yoga – The Yoga of Wisdom and Discernment – verse 2
“Jñānam is the wisdom of ‘I am that’. Vijñānam is the discernment that ‘I am not this’ ‘I am not that’.”