Paul’s approach to Yoga practice, study and teaching was formed from a 23 year apprenticeship through one to one personal lessons from 1979 in South India with his root teacher TKV Desikachar.
They facilitate an in-depth focus between the student and the teacher in terms of personal intensity, relevance to personal and professional situation, all within an exclusive learning environment.
The Art of Personal Sādhana – One Weekend Workshop and Two Weekend Course Modules
- The Art of viniyoga of Yoga - Empower your Body Customising Āsana Prāṇāyāma Mudrā Dhyāna
- The Art of Haṭha Energetics - Vitalize your Energy Understanding Nāḍī Prāṇa Agni Cakra Bhūta
- The Art of Sūtra Psychology - Clear your Flow Exploring Awareness within Mind and Emotions
- The Art of Gītā Scripture - Search your Heart in the Quest for Relationship with the Beyond
- The Art of Upaniṣat Mysticism - Feel your Self as Being within the Essence of the Ultimate Reality
- The Art of Sāṃkhya Philosophy - See your World through Spirit Living within the Field of Nature
- The Art of Sound and Mantra - Free your Voice as a Way to Experience the Source of Vibration
- The Art of Āyurveda Lifestyle - Know your Patterns within the Ebb and Flow of Seasons and Food
The Art of Professional Studies – Practitioner, Postgraduate and CPD Training Modules
- The Practitioner Programme - Arts of Individual and Group Yoga Teaching and Yoga Therapy
- The Postgraduate Programme - Arts of Individual and Group Yoga Teaching and Yoga Therapy
- The CPD Seminar Programme - Arts of Individual and Group Yoga Teaching and Yoga Therapy
The Programmes aim to reflect the fundamentals of Śrī T Krishnamacharya’s teaching, namely transmission occurs through direct experience of the teacher with the student’s Personal Practice and Study Sādhana through Group Projects limited to a small number of Students and one to one Lessons.
They explore Yoga Practice & theory and Yoga Psychology & Philosophy by focusing on areas that support a developmental structure for our Personal Practice and Study and, if relevant, Professional Training.
A Development Structure for a Personalised Yoga Practice and Study Sādhana involves:
- Āsana practice and theory
- Prāṇāyāma practice and theory
- Mudrā practice and theory
- Dhyānam practice and theory
- Adhyayanam (chanting as learning or meditation) practice and theory
Supported by a Personalised Textual and Oral Study Sādhana involving:
- Experiential application of the principles in the Haṭha Yoga texts emphasised by Krishnamacharya.
- Experiential application of the Yoga Sūtra through an in-depth exploration as a self-inquiry.
- Guidance with linking Indian texts emphasised by Krishnamacharya with Yoga study and practice.
- Guidance with linking Krishnamacharya’s writings and compositions with Yoga study and practice.
- Experiential self-study of the core constitutional, diagnostic and lifestyle principles in Āyurveda.